1) Coke or Pepsi?
Hrm... *thinks* *weighs options* *thinks some more* Coke wins out by a small margin.
2) Would you miss Enterprise if it got cancelled? Explain.
Um... I'm not sure. It has its good moments. However, it's like watching a train wreck: you can't stop watching. Personally, I'd like to see Enterprise reformed, revamped, redone or what have you rather than it getting canned.
3) If you had a chance to send one work of art to an alien society, what would you send them?
Well, I'm assuming you're referring to visual art (e.g. paintings, statues, etc.) when you say this. Hrm... I'd probably send them Michelangelo's "David" to give them an idea of what a human form looks like, if they don't already know.
4) What appeals to you about Magic:The Gathering?
I'd say that its expandability and its customizability are the key things that draw me to collect. I'm constantly revamping my decks to add new and better cards into them. Plus, they're just like baseball cards in that they have collector's value. In fact, about a quarter of the cards I have are ones I've kept solely for collector's value alone. They stink in all the decks I've built.
5) Stealing one from cpip, pick two songs that everyone in the world MUST HEAR because they're "Just That Cool."
Simple: "No Tears for Caesar" by Bill Shatner and "Rocked By Rape" by The Evolution Control Committee.
1) In your opinion, what is the best Star Trek Spin-off (Next Gen not included - it's a continuation, not a spin-off!)? What makes it the best?
But I LOVE Next Gen! Wah! Oh well... *thinks* It would probably be Voyager because the series as a whole gets back to the concept of "boldly going" and exploring space. Plus, in contrast to DS9, it's episodic rather than having story-lines. Now, I'm not dissing story-lines by any means, but, for my viewing habits, if I miss an episode, I won't have to worry about being lost when I watch the next one. Story-lines are cool when I have a chance to watch all the episodes.
2) Your life (so far) is made into a musical... what would the tag line be?
Um... *thinks* "Not the Producer"? :-P Can I get back to you on this?
3) What game could hold the title of "Best Game Ever!" and why?
Half Life. Reasons are self-explanatory if you play the game.
4) You have a button that will kill someone (in a far away place) when pressed. You are offered money to press the button... would you have a price? (If so ... what would that price be?)
First off, before I do any thinking, the death would HAVE to be painless. If not, no deal on any grounds. *thinks* Has the person committed any major crimes? If it's an innocent, I'm not pushing it. If it's a criminal... *thinks* Give me a million dollars and a new computer system and you've got yourself a deal.
5) If you could live in any era... which would you choose?
The Star Trek: The Next Generation era is by far the most appealing to me.
1) If you could physically transport yourself to any place in the world at this moment, where would you go?
Could I get back? Assuming I could, I'd probably go to Australia to meet John Cook.
2) If you could spend one whole night alone, talking with anyone in the world who is currently alive, who would you select?
Steven Hawking would be my choice. I'd really like to get his insights on some things.
3) Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting?
If I have my necessities of food, drink, shelter, and clothing taken care of, then give me a couple of books (for night-time reading) and a pencil and paper (in case I have any good ideas) and I'm there!
4) If you could have survived any historic disaster, which would you choose?
I'd probably choose 9/11. No real reason other than it's the most recent.
5. If you could “uninvent” one thing in the world so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
*thinks* Atomic bombs? Internet spam? Hrm... *thinks* It'd probably have to be cigarettes. My grandfather would probably be alive now if it weren't for them. My dad wouldn't be hooked on the things.
1) Who would you consider your arch-enemy? The Khan to your Kirk, if you will?
I really don't think I have any enemies, other than stupid people.
2) What would you consider your theme song?
"Jury Duty" by The Supertones
3) Would you dispose of Rick Berman to make Star Trek stop tending towards the intergalactic equivalent of a soap opera?
I would if that would help. I'd rather get rid of Braga, though. I think he's the problem. He gets lots of ideas and a couple of jewels pop out, but he puts ALL his ideas out, trash or treasure.
4) Phasers: Stun or Kill?
I'd set to stun. That way, I could tie them up and get information and stuff. If I don't like them, I can torture them. Plus, you look slightly better in the eyes of your enemies if you don't kill their comrades on the spot.
5) Do you prefer squirrels or chipmunks? In a general sense, mind you?
1) What is the best book you've read recently ("recently" open to interpretation)?
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
2) What is your favorite source of news?
I don't watch much news. I guess I'd have to say that the Internet is my source of news.
3) What are some of the aspects of your ideal life 5 years in the future?
Well, I'd like to have a computer job and starting or continuing my career. I also might like to be married, but that's optional. I'd really like to be out of my parents' house and on my own. I'd like to have a car.
4) Which version of Star Trek is your favorite and why?
The Next Generation is my favorite because it was by Gene and was right in the line with the original Star Trek series, but with more advanced technology. Plus, it had Data in it, so, that's great.
5) If you could pick any dessert in the world to eat tonight, what would you pick?
That old 7-layer chocolate cake they used to serve at Red Lobster. I was hooked on that thing. I was sad when they took it off the menu.
1) George Walker Bush, your opinion in 25 words, no more and no less.
A nitwit. Pushed around by what his dad wants. Should be out of office. Says funny things all the time. Shouldn't win election this year.
2) What is your mother wearing right now?
Her white nurse's uniform
3) Last thing you bought that cost more than $100
I don't know. It's been a long while. I'm a cheap-o.
4) If Batman died, would the Joker be happy?
I don't know. I think he'd either be deliriously happy or just bored and looking for someone else to torment.
5) What's your favorite color?
Either black or crimson.