1) What in the universe would you describe as "mostly harmless?"
2) Two of your favorite authors' works collide. What does the result look like?
Peter David meets Piers Anthony? Good Lord! It's scary to even think about Star Trek meeting Xanth.
3) Which was better: Star Trek: Nemesis or Star Trek: Insurrection?
Star Trek: Insurrection goes a little higher on my list.
4) Throwing back one of yours: you have a million dollars and an hour to use it (donations okay, banking not) -- how do you use it?
I buy the best computer I can (and some spare parts), pay off my parents' debts, then donate the rest to my church.
5) Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
The Shadow knows.
1) What is your favorite onomatopoeia (i.e., "crash," "zoink," "zoom")?
2) Who is your favorite Star Trek character? (This includes the books, movies, and all the TV shows.)
Data is highest on my list. Captain Calhoun comes in a close second.
3) Which book (non-Star Trek, :D) has most deeply impacted you?
4) What's the wackiest thing you heard this week?
I don't know... I haven't heard many wacky things this week. I've done a bunch of wacky things, but haven't heard much.
5) If you were stranded on a desert island, and could only have peanut butter or jelly, which would it be (and if it's jelly, what flavor)?
Peanut Butter would definitely be it. If I get to choose, I'd like crunchy and the honey-roasted kind.