Put your favorite song player on random.
Print out your favorite line from the first 20 songs that appear.
Have people guess the songs.
- These are the only ones of which the news has come to Harvard and there may be many others, but they haven't been discovered.
- Say what you want. Mean what you say. Remember the deepest seeds still find the light of day.
- Never failing. Ever hoping. Seeking to preserve. It always is giving, often beyond words.
- Where is the kind of love this world could never explain? It's time to live the Gospel unashamed!
- Did not intend to leave this castle full of empty rooms and the captive in the tower never rescued.
- Though I cannot stop the rain and I cannot turn the tide, and I am sure there will be things that break her heart
- You and I were once together. I wish we'd stay forever. My heart can't live without you. Oh, girl, can't we work it out?
- Just when I think I got it, it's gone. When I think know the answer and didn't raise my hand, it's wrong.
- I'm coming out like a 45. Spinning like Wurlitzer on overdrive. Feeling like electro-glide. Touchdown. Satellite. Feel alright.
- You don't know like I know. You can't tell it like I can tell it. Everything the Lord has done for me, so bet you can't understand it so I'm just going to say it.
- And what is man that He's mindful of us? We're clay in His hands.
- Jump on the job and live for Him. Do you lie satisfied in a state of sin?
- Bring it back just one more time. I hope that you might find a way to see more clearly now.
- I'll lie down for the last time. Fall far. I'll fall well away from her. I insist that I'll be duly missed. Say never. Say never!
- Here's the kick off! Hope you're not sick of Relient K or all the songs we play, 'cause then you'll wanna throw our CD away!
- How many roads did I travel before I walked down one that lead me to You?
- I will tell the wondrous story, how my lost estate He saved.
- He climbs in my lap for a goodnight hug. He calls me "Dad" and I call him "Bud." With his faded old pillow and Learning Pooh, he snuggles up close and says, "I want to be like you."
- Pardon me, your epidermis is showing, Miss. I couldn't help but note your shade of melanin. I tip my hat to the colorful arrangement, 'cause I see the beauty in the tones of our skin.
- Dimensions of intervention are needless, so I think. Striving and thriving, I think I'm driving to the brink.
OK. Numbers 11 and 12 were remixes of the original songs by different artists. If you guess the original songs rather than the remixes, I'll still give you points.
Another tip: one of the lyrics posted is the whole entire song.