- Got Star Trek cards from eBay in the mail.
- Bought Star Trek calendar at the mall.
- Made $68 selling stuff at the flea market.
- Spent $31 buying stuff at the flea market.
- Now have 19 Star Trek books and several videos to keep me occupied for a long while.
- My dad got subtly threatened to be excommunicated from our church.
- Went against popular demand and read Speaker and am now finishing Xenocide.
- Been working overtime at Maryland Reprographics more often, meaning less Net access.
The Life and Times of Me: Simplified Version
Wed, 18:17: RT @ tanzinavega: US birthdate at a historic low. Not surprising. In order to have a child in this country you need money, a…
Tue, 13:16: RT @ The_Potato_Cat: I am doing a thing. This friday Resident Evil Village comes out. I'm an impaitent twit and also SO excited so…
Mon, 12:13: RT @ TheStarfishface: More art secrets: the outline function is your best friend. Embrace it ✨ https://t.co/x7Ue948QeJ Mon,…