- Got Star Trek cards from eBay in the mail.
- Bought Star Trek calendar at the mall.
- Made $68 selling stuff at the flea market.
- Spent $31 buying stuff at the flea market.
- Now have 19 Star Trek books and several videos to keep me occupied for a long while.
- My dad got subtly threatened to be excommunicated from our church.
- Went against popular demand and read Speaker and am now finishing Xenocide.
- Been working overtime at Maryland Reprographics more often, meaning less Net access.
The Life and Times of Me: Simplified Version
Tue, 13:32: Today I'm going to do a replacement stream for the one I missed Saturday, along with my normal 6 PM stream. So I'm going to start…
Mon, 18:29: RT @ TrakoZG: I don't know why "I never experienced that" is understood as "don't bother trying anything" when I have no idea when…