- Got Star Trek cards from eBay in the mail.
- Bought Star Trek calendar at the mall.
- Made $68 selling stuff at the flea market.
- Spent $31 buying stuff at the flea market.
- Now have 19 Star Trek books and several videos to keep me occupied for a long while.
- My dad got subtly threatened to be excommunicated from our church.
- Went against popular demand and read Speaker and am now finishing Xenocide.
- Been working overtime at Maryland Reprographics more often, meaning less Net access.
The Life and Times of Me: Simplified Version
Sat, 19:33: RT @ Mistah_FixIt: So it turns out not only is Ea-Nasir is a merchant of dubious honor, but ALSO a serial con artist who…
Fri, 19:01: RT @ James_LRR: Hey @ JustinTrudeau, I hear you’re in town today. We’re drafting Innistrad: Crimsom Vow at 5PM. And I’ve seen @…
Thu, 17:53: RT @ JonTetrino: *Kashyyyk* - "Bless you!" Wookie time over in Jedi Fallen Order and my Hardest Difficulty playthrough. Let's die a…