- I love her and care about her.
- I feel a bit of a Christian duty to help out people.
- She's not very trustworthy.
- She may be lying about what happened, but still get me the money back. (If this occurs, it's an OK situation for me, even if I don't ever talk to her again.)
- $400 is just under two week's pay for me and $250 is just over one week's pay.
- She has recently only been a friend when she's needed something.
- She's toyed with my emotions on numerous occasions.
- She's 25 years old with the mentality of a nine-year-old.
- She's made a promise to try to change.
- She's never asked for anything of this magnitude before.
- She's promised to pay me back, as well as paying my mom the $25 she owes her.
- She said she'd do anything for me in the future, if I did this.
- I'm her last hope, she says, and she's screwed if I don't.
- We've explored other options together, and they haven't panned out to anything good. (Most take a week or more.)
What should I do?