- Tue, 16:04: @Kathleen_LRR Cat realizes he's made a terrible mistake... https://t.co/UWrOdB9Y1F (He's fine. Nothing bad happened.)
- Tue, 18:31: Anybody got a boat I could borrow? https://t.co/m6wuxfxQSG
- Tue, 19:04: RT @Proprietous: UMBRELLAS ARE USELESS ABANDON ALL PRETENCE OF HUMANITY WATER FALLS FROM THE SKY THE THUNDER GOD IS DISPLEASED TAKE REF…
- Tue, 19:04: RT @sarahmendiola: @Proprietous FIRMLY STAYING INSIDE UNTIL IT PASSES PITY THE POOR MORTALS STUCK OUT THERE
- Tue, 19:05: RT @MeghanWJZ: Torrential rain in Northeast Baltimore now @cbsbaltimore #wjz http://t.co/1cdoEwHfjh
- Tue, 20:51: No photo filter. Actually looks like this outside right now. http://t.co/B8sRA66TAM
- Tue, 21:09: RT @Gonzai55: The sky in Towson. http://t.co/xIEyt3iIQY
- Wed, 00:44: @ErikaMoen I usually read your comic in binges. I just found out that you're a Star Trek fan. Rock on! :-)
- Wed, 00:51: RT @noellejoyeuse: Pro tip: "There are two sides to every story" does not imply "both sides carry equal weight and have equal validity".
- Wed, 02:01: @dantheshive I'm wondering if eventually you'll have enough "extras" you've drawn where you'll have to decide on the "right" one in a comic.
Fri, 13:37: RT @ Canageek: Still pretending that Squid Game is Splatoon and it makes all the people talking about it very seriously quite…
Wed, 18:41: RT @ SaffronOlive: I feel pretty strongly Wizards needs to refund wildcards when they rebalance cards (like other games do).…